I've been publishing online content for several years now. I've been working with the Web since before NCSA Mosaic 1.0. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, just take my word that it's been a long time.)
Here are some data about me:
- I am 5 feet 11 inches tall (on a good day)
- I have brown hair, brown eyes, brown eyebrows, and brown teeth... I mean, no, uhm... brown armpit hair.
- I am of European descent including armenian, english, danish and french.
- I have severe hearing loss in both ears caused by nerve damage which was diagnosed when I was five years old. I wear hearing aids in both ears and seem to get by fairly well. I do not use sign language... yet.
- I was diagnosed with Type-1 Diabetes in November 2000. By using regular insulin injections and blood-glucose testing, I have the disease under exemplary control.
- I wear contacts or glasses to correct my myopia (nearsightedness).
Here are some documents which go into more detail on various... things: